Curtain 13/7

FishKiller

A mate and i made the venture over to curtain artificial reef on sat, we got to scarborough boat ramp and began making our way over by about 6am, it was a little choppy heading over which slows you down a little but nothing too bad. we arrived to see a few boats there but got into it immediately! Sadly we had no luck a couple of hook ups each but only for a period of 10 or 15 seconds then the fish would jump off our lines! so frustrating! :angry:

Moved a couple of hundred meters away from the reef to try something new but still no luck, burley, drift lines still no luck. eventually by the afternoon we decided to call it a day and headed back. The conditions were fantastic coming back i dont think the boat dropped below 55kph, we made it back to the ramp in no time where we caught some fish and chips from Morgans. Sadly the only thing we caught all day haha there is always next time i guess.

Hi mate we had a fish at Curto on the way back from fishing outside the cape and raised bugger all as well. She certainly was lumpy in the morning with that southerly. The reward of that glassed out bay after lunch was all worth it

Archived