AFO Shop reopening sale

AFO

post-2216-14459898777_thumb.png

After a long absence, the AFO shop is now back up and running. After lots of requests we are selling vinyl cut and printed stickers as well as new AFO tournament shirts. As we have placed the order, you can preorder/buy now with delivery in several weeks.

There is a coupon and sale valid until this Sunday to take advantage of these offers.

To celebrate the re-opening of the AFO shop and the end of Winter, we are offering a coupon ENDWINTER to save 15% off all products. Be sure to get in before it expires on Sunday night.

post-2216-144598987775_thumb.png

Save 10% when you buy 2 tournament shirts.

Buy 2 or more tournament shirts to save 10%. Hurry as this deal only last until Sunday 22/09/13

post-2216-144598987776_thumb.png

Free shipping when you spend over $200 dollars in the AFO Shop. Visit the shop now

We have a dedicated person now handling all shop orders. So we will soon have in place all queries regarding actual products answered by this person. However, if you experience any issues with using the shop or making a purchase please post in this forum category or email admin@australianfishing.com.au

Any Drafts of the new shirt design? Bit of a lucky dip to buy something without seeing it :dry:

Shirts will have different design to BFO shirts. Design is still being worked on, when we have something we will put up. We just thought we would get it up for those not fussed with design so they can lock in their order, those wishing to see design first will just need to wait patiently until done :)

Where do you put in the discount code? I have gone through to Paypal and logged in but still can't see where to enter the code for the 15% off ENDWINTER code.

icouldnt find spot also so just paid

cheers

ray

On the shopping cart page there is a Coupon Code field. Enter the coupon there and click the button to apply it to your order. The prices will then update in your cart to reflect the coupon. See screenshot below:

post-62-144598987804_thumb.png

Could someone in the know please explain what is so special about the shirt to warrant the price tag?

Id like a shirt as I never got a bfo.shirt but....

Ie are they full UV protection, air tex material etc etc . Thanks

I have found most tournament shirts to be around $75-80. If they are the same lifestyle brand, then they are uv protecting and wick the sweat of your skin in hot weather. Good quality and worth every cent in my opinion.

Could someone in the know please explain what is so special about the shirt to warrant the price tag?

Id like a shirt as I never got a bfo.shirt but....

Ie are they full UV protection, air tex material etc etc . Thanks

Just looked back and the original 'tournament style' shirt was $60, and the button up style before that was $50 according to my bank records.

Not sure ewhether these will depreciate in value or conversely become a collectors item as BFO ceases to exist.

Thanks to who have made positive comments.

The shirts are made in Australia and are of a high quality. There are other options in Pakistan and China but these only moderately keep the price down for a far inferior product. They retail for between $79 and $89 in stores so we think our price is more than fair. I do not think it surprising the price has increased over time (the first shirts were released years ago) as we suffer price increases as well and need to pass them on.

In short AFO needs to generate some income to exist and pay our bills. We prefer people to support the site and get something for their support (i.e. shirt, event participation etc). So if you do want to see the website continue into the future, please consider a shirt or sticker.

Angus

Archived