Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AFO Admin

Club Membership

30 posts in this topic

well done,and about time we started paying some of our way on a subscription basis :)

3 questions :

Q1/ 15 is an odd number, would admin consinder $20 for 18 months memberships..

Q/2 For people like me who do direct deposits (eg:event payments ), may we deposit in your BoQ acct and notifiy with a PM when this was done

Q/3 is ecat trying to get 2 life memberships worth of points,with all his thank yous`in this thread :P

cheers Gad

Angus and Terry H like this

1. The cost is set at $15 (1500 points) for 12 months.

2. Unfortunately no, as the system automatically generates the subscriptions electronically

3. Haha well it does reward those that interact, so if a member takes the time to thank a post, then as well as awarding points to the member making they will earn points.

Angry51, Gad, Terry H and 2 others like this

Very good idea I reckon.

Can I suggest another possible discount for club members?

Knock a couple of bucks of entry fee for serious comps for club members.?

That way if they do most of the serious comps they would also get the equivalent of their membership back as well as it encourages them to enter more comps.

Good idea,

just signed up for a year (with points that i had apparently accumulated) Cheers BFO!!

Something to remember as a really valid point= Over the years i have sold A LOT of tackle through this site. If this was Ebay I would have had to pay A LOT in commissions... Even if i had to purchase a full membership this would probably still be a cheaper way of selling gear and reaching a pretty big group of active anglers always keen on buying tackle...

cheers Sweresy

Gad, AFO Admin and Angus like this

I can't get the original post / link to open??

I will join up when I can