Noosa For Easter...

Angus

Had a pretty good session at Noosa over the weekend.

Managed 2 Jacks in one session on a new rod of mine (only rated 10lb but handled really well).

post-63-144599044092_thumb.jpg

post-63-144599044085_thumb.jpg

Henry got a nice little trev on another new rod as well...

post-63-144599044097_thumb.jpg

Then we did the Hells Gates walk with the girls.

100's of little Moses Perch, pike and one fat bream was the result.

post-63-1445990441_thumb.jpg

Amazing weather doubled to make it a really good weekend.

Angus

Was looking forward to your report Angus, because I picked up new rod on Friday and Peter from Davo's said you were up and had picked up some jacks earlier (Not the Jack) :silly:

You both did wellbeing land based. Could you not sneak the kayak onto he car roof with out the girls knowing?

Sadly I tried christening the rod on Saturday but only caught grinners and lost a school mack at the boat. It does cast a Seilbe stick bait an absolute mile :) Now to put a decent bend in it.

Hey Angus, nice report.

Have you ever fished the gap between the small rock formation and the mainland, off the northern tip of hells gate?

I have. But only got bream.

Using different techniques though all sorts of pelagics would/do cruise through there.

Angus

Ray,

The rod I picked up was this one.
/>http://www.nordicstage.ru/au/dynamic+f1/ (don't know if this link will work)

Looks like Angus was using the slightly shorter model.

If you do a search on you tube you'll see how amazingly strong it is 'Nordic Stage F1 772MH Crash test'

cheers

Wayne

That link does work cheers Luvit.

Ray they are available only a few stores at the moment (Anglers Warehouse, Davos, Fish Head, Freak Sports) until the bigger order comes later in the year. Been going great guns. I just have not pushed them to hard here as it gets confusing wearing two hats here.

Angus

Archived