Newstead 10/10/07

boon

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gazza wrote:

Same with mail offers in the post with pre paid envolopes they only get charged when you send em back so put a nice little note NO Fa*k off an send it back costs them the postage lol they soon get the message :)

too tame gazz the best game with the pre-paid envelopes is to sticky tape them to a brick:P

AZZA wrote:

Yeh ,everybody should eat proper food made from the good bits of animals, like snags,macas,pies,sausage rolls,those chicken rolls at the servo,crab sticks,:P not yuk stuff like cat fish:silly:

never a truer word was spoken azza

i know i'd rather eat a catty cooked in some amazing asian sauce than 90% of the things labeled as smallgoods, it's all fermented (allowed to rot) eyeballs, ears and arseholes

Gazza wrote:

Hey Boon when they call don't hang up they they cant call anyone else till you do lmao just put the phone next to a speaker put some crap music on and go to bed :P

Gaz

Will try that as well but I don't think they'll be calling anymore as the police are gonna get involved :evil:

jeff f wrote:

AZZA wrote:
Yeh ,everybody should eat proper food made from the good bits of animals, like snags,macas,pies,sausage rolls,those chicken rolls at the servo,crab sticks,:P not yuk stuff like cat fish:silly:

never a truer word was spoken azza

i know i'd rather eat a catty cooked in some amazing asian sauce than 90% of the things labeled as smallgoods, it's all fermented (allowed to rot) eyeballs, ears and arseholes

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :lol:

Plastic Man wrote:

Angus wrote:
Fisher_09: A lot of fish you have eaten from the fish and chip shop is probably catfish. I have tasted catty from a few different places and its fine. Just the stigma attached that turns people off.

Angus

even if it was catfish its not going to be dirty old brisbane river catfish

Your right. Ever heard of the Mekong river in Vietnam. Makes the Brissy river look like a pristeen NZ stream.

Basa, Deep Sea Dory and Silver Cobbler (sometimes) are all names for Catfish that is farmed in the Mekong and is sold at fish'n'chips shops. It also sold in some frozen fish fillets that you can buy from coles and wollies.

Archived