Let there be light.

keen_as

Hi all, I was looking into getting a lighting kit for my Slayer 13, and was lucky enough to win a SuperNova basic lighting kit on an online comp.

I'll be purchasing another kit containing rear lights (same as front set,) and a smaller se of cockpit lights.

The quality of these lights is excellent, the outer case feels tough, the backing tape sticks firm and doesn't feel like it'll peel easily at all.

The kit comes with everything required, x2 light strips (in basic kit.)

1 rubber boot toggle switch, a cleaning pad with xylene for pre wiping where the lights will be stuck down, cable management clips, and 6' of extra cable. These are made in USA, and are nothing like the cheap Chinese ebay rubbish.

The kits come in blue, green , red, and white.

post-7081-144599093997_thumb.jpg

post-7081-144599094025_thumb.jpg

post-7081-144599094046_thumb.jpg

good stuff mate, they look the goods, i bought a cheap roll of 5 metres for about 15 bucks off ebay and wired my tinnie up for interior lighting and within 2 months i had corrosion in them and they mostly stopped working so it sounds like spending the extra cash is worth while!

Cheers, Glenn.

So they nav lights or just "here I am " lights?

certainly look bright in the photo, going to give any issues with night vision?

These light's a more just so I can be seen at night, as well as a bait attractant . I did a mock up and sat in the yak prior to finally sticking them down. They're well out of my line of sight.

Archived