2015 AFO NRL Tipping & Supercoach Comps

ellicat

We haven't had a tipping comp for a year or two so this year I've opened a comp up for AFOers who are keen to have a go at selecting their own team and pitting it against other AFOers. Should be a bit of fun.

Register at
/>http://nrlfantasy.dailytelegraph.com.au/

You will need the comp number. Please PM me for the comp number before registering.

I'm going to politely decline Brian. Going to be a busy enough year (had our little boy - George Thomas two nights ago) and I tend to get a little obsessed with comps such as this at the expense of sleep!!! Have only ever done this sort of comp for the NFL (have a yankee mate) and yeah, it took up WAY too much time (that I'd normally spend trawling fishing forums to ever-expand my knowledge that I then don't successfully put into practice .......).

Good luck all - will tune into all the 'trash talk'. ;)

Congrats, Kelvin. Not sure if this Is your first GT, but I bet it is your most memorable.

Cheer Steve. Yep, first and therefore biggest GT. And yes I was quite happy when I worked out his initials would be GT. His brother wanted him to be named 'Fishy' and his cousin wanted to name him 'Tuna Fish' - you can tell they are related to me ....... :lol:

OK - Tipping comp is now set up at http://nrltipping.dailytelegraph.com.au/tipping

PM me for the Comp Number.

If you have any mates you would like to invite please let me know as ideally we should have 20 in the comp. If we don't get enough of our own we will have a bunch of randoms allocated to our comp to get the numbers to 20.

That goes for Super Coach as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Had lunch today with a super coach fanatic who works near me and got the good oil on how to actually play the game - all about break even, 3 week rolling average, super coach gold, how you have to name your reserves (that cost me a few points in round 1). All the information I should have sought out a month ago! :blush: Bring on round 2. :woohoo:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived