4wd trip to craigs hut

Jackzfishin

hey guys

last weekend some family and friends and I went up to the high country, got some nice pictures and videos so i thought id share it with you guys, we started off at bindaree hut which had a great camp spot around it and the howqua river ran right past it.

we left their to go and see the famous craigs hut, on the way we stoped at bindaree falls, which is about 15 mins up the road, it had some great rock formations and quite a bit of water running down it for this time of year

we then kept driving to howqua gap hut, a small little hut that was the begining of howqua gap track. this was the first time i had been on howqua gap track, a lot of it was only light 4WDing but there was some steeper and rockier sections in the mix, all in all though i think all 4wds could do it.

we then murged onto clear hills track, which was basically the same but now going down hill, it wasnt long untill we made it to craigs hut, we had lunch up there then started to head back to our next camp site which was pinnaple flats, this also had a river running next to it, but this time it was the king river , and you have to drive through this river to get to the camp site but its not deep.

heres a video i made from the footage i got up there, its got all the stuff ive told u about, check it out- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7p4Q4dFqUF4

Hope you enjoy, cheers

Archived