What's Your Plan?

samsteele115

Yeah I might chase some squid... Got the bug at the moment.

Thought we would smash them last Friday after getting a double hook up first case but then not one more! Weird.

Must be a few more around :)

Aside from that not to sure...

Angus

17 hours ago, samsteele115 said:

Angus I should be free midday onwards monday if you wanted to get some of the tasty bastards. I'll check with dad first cos he might have been keen to come out, but otherwise I will just be by myself.

My window is Sunday at this stage sorry but I will let you know if I find them.

17 hours ago, helibase said:

I'm chasing estuary cod (yes, you heard me right :frantics:)  and maybe some top-water bream on Saturday afternoon. Fingers crossed I get enough to feed my wife and I.

I might head out on Monday to chase some bass..

Ian

Good luck man. Keen to see your EC's. Local bass? I may be able to do Monday dawn just need to be back for a lunch...

Yeah fish yesterday. I got reefed by 2 decent feeling snapper and boated about 15 squire and grassies in the shallows (mostly by Reece the guy I was fishing with!) He hooked a longtail and broke leader :( I got dusted by suspected Spanish and Reece got the same treatment. Then other boats came over and stuffed it. 

Today no one was out it was great, rain doesn't bother me. Watched a couple of big broadbar Spanish launch themselves metres into the air, surface longtail hit and two boated mack tuna. No surface action, just targeting fish down deep and trying to bring them up with surface lures. Good fun. Squire and cod by @bersim and 12 squid to finish. Wanna go tomorrow but pretty wrecked. With the amount of Spanish Mackerel in the bay right now we could almost start targeting them. 

Will put pics up later. 

Archived