Looking For A Rod

Ryansrise

1 hour ago, Angus said:

For $50 I have ligtest 3-6lb. 

I don't want to highjack thread so please pm if your interested.

Cheers Angus and don't worry, we'll hijack it for you ........ I'll send you a PM.

@Ryansrise - give us an indication of the following - 1. Your preferred budget    2. Where you'll use it (dams, piers, rocks, beach, boat, offshore, etc)       3. What size fish you think you'll be targeting mostly (bream, whiting, flathead, snapper, jewies, etc)

Once we have that info we can suggest suitable gear. I bought a couple of the $50 rods and they are FANTASTIC value for the price (they used to cost much more but are discontinued models) - he sells Nordic Stage rods but is hesitant to self-promote them on here too much (so I'm doing it for him ...... :) ).  

If you are on a budget other deals to look for include the Shimano Sienna combos at BCF which are normally about $80-90. Also check out Anaconda and Dinga for deals.  Let us know more details and we can explore further.

17 hours ago, kmcrosby78 said:

Cheers Angus and don't worry, we'll hijack it for you ........ I'll send you a PM.

@Ryansrise - give us an indication of the following - 1. Your preferred budget    2. Where you'll use it (dams, piers, rocks, beach, boat, offshore, etc)       3. What size fish you think you'll be targeting mostly (bream, whiting, flathead, snapper, jewies, etc)

Once we have that info we can suggest suitable gear. I bought a couple of the $50 rods and they are FANTASTIC value for the price (they used to cost much more but are discontinued models) - he sells Nordic Stage rods but is hesitant to self-promote them on here too much (so I'm doing it for him ...... :) ).  

If you are on a budget other deals to look for include the Shimano Sienna combos at BCF which are normally about $80-90. Also check out Anaconda and Dinga for deals.  Let us know more details and we can explore further.

Do you know anywhere I can get a fireblood rod reel? 

Archived