2016 AFO Christmas Lunch!

Danielle

This will be combined with a swap meet so have a rummage and see if there is anything that could be re-homed!

It would be great to support businesses within our little community so if you have a product or service you would like to donate for a raffle please PM me!

@Madmic if you have any available stock and you can make it along I'm sure plenty of us would like to make a purchase! Also @bersim bring along some of your amazing lures!

I have created a Facebook event for this as well so please share with your AFO or other fishing mates.

https://www.facebook.com/events/375478422841694/

But please get them to RSVP here for Danielle's sake.

Also for those that have not been to an AFO social before can I just say it is worth it. The forum becomes less virtual and more real when you have made friends and contacts face to face. It greatly enhances the overall experience.

Hope to see a lot of you there.

Angus

I'll be there @Danielle  Will PM you my email address. Just me at this stage but I'll work out closer to the time if the rest of the clan can make it - probably would be for a short while if so.

Good stuff Wayne - making the date decision a VERY good one now :) Perhaps you could bring my fishing gear ......... and let me know your favourite beer so I can get you a 6 pack to say thanks/sorry for being such a slacker!!

17 hours ago, Luvit said:

No problems, don't worry about any beer for me. Don't drink the stuff.

Hmmmm .... I thought I'd worked something out for a moment. I drink beer, I catch bu99er all ....... Wayne doesn't drink beer, he bores me with all the fish he catches ........ But then my mind turned to @tugger so I'm still none the wiser!!!