2016 AFO Christmas Lunch!

Danielle

HUGE thank you to all those who have RSVP'd and many of you have already paid!

Check your diarys and let us know if you can make it! Even if you have only just joined the site you we'd LOVE to see you there! Not everyone here has met each other so it's the perfect opportunity to rub shoulders with those who have years of knowledge (or a boat).

We can play 'Guess the username' (ok maybe I'll just be playing that in my head - so for my sake please introduce yourself to me including: worldly name, username, PIN number and if you are single) :4_joy:

Friendly reminder to let me know if you can make the Christmas Lunch. 4 December and calendars are filling up too quickly. Fully catered BBQ lunch $20 adults $10 kids 11 and under.  ALL & SUNDRY WELCOME!

Reply with your email address and I'll send you an invoice with details how to pay.

3 hours ago, Danielle said:

Thanks @Madmic I have organised a Gazebo already but thank you sincerely for the offer! Do we need 3 tables gang? Probably not but will confirm soon! I have approached my local member to borrow their BBQ trailer so will f/up and s/up on that one!

So does the BBQ trailer actually include a BBQ? Are the BBQs at the site those electric ones that never have enough heat to cook a sausage in under an hour? If so, it would be good to have an alternative. Thanks for organising all of this, Danielle.

20 hours ago, Danielle said:

The big day is NEXT WEEKEND so if you want to come along for the lunch deal please let me know ASAP and if you have already please send payment as soon as you can.

@Danielle when is this actual event.

You mention next weekend but the date in the original post is the 12th Dec which is 2 weekends away.