Christmas Party Swap Meet Swag

Angus

Hi all,

I have some rods in particular that i would like to part company with. They range from a 6' Ultra Light 2-8lb line 1-8g lure to 6'6" Medium 8-18lb 5-25g lure. All are brand new and at least 96% Carbon Fiber, nice rods retailing for $160 -$170 asking $100 each.

I will also bring a couple of lures and things too :1310_thumbsup_tone1:

20161129_183433.jpg

Above is an example of the sort of stuff I am bringing. I have so many lures I have hoarded and have just come to accept won't get used. If you wan't a bargain come see me. There are top end brands (cranks, eco gear, damiki, pontoon 21, TT, berkley, yo zuri) some mint, some used but in good condition and some needing new hooks etc. None will be more than $5. 

I have a lot more than pictured including a lot of blades (which for whatever reason I just do not use. Also quite a lot of bags of plastics in colors of patterns that are just not my fave.

Also with a few big gaps in the ranges Nordic Stage Areal Pros and Dynamics will soon join the list of rods that we will be clearing to make room for long awaited stock. I can't advertise clearance prices here but AFO members at the party will the first privvy to clearance prices on these. Some models are no longer available but I will be clearing:

Nordic Stage Areal Pros:

ARS-602UL 6lb

ARS-732ML 12lb

Nordic Stage Dynamic:

Dyfs-602l   10lb
Dyfs-632ml 12lb
Dyfs-772mh 16lb
Dyfs-782h  20lb

Both 6 foot models I will prob do particularly good deals on if you want a sweet X-mas present. 6 foot rods do not have the following of 7 footers in QLD but I can honestly say these are phenomenal kayak rods. 

I think I will also consider offering a small incentive discount for anyone that PM's me pre event and orders anything from the Nordic Stage clearance line up just so I can be organised and have stock on hand guaranteed (and so I can spend more time socializing). 

We are 100% out of older model Areals now but still have some Nordic Stage Favorites to clear. These are $60 but will do 2 for $100. Once again pretty damn good present option for a rod that retailed at between $150 and $180.

I will keep digging as baby life has made space valuable so other funny things like tackle boxes, hand lines and other usual random accumulated fishing gear from a lifetime of fishing! 

Cheers.

Looking forward to seeing what others have!

Also looking forward to the chin wagging and banter that goes hand in hand with this sort of event.

Angus

19 hours ago, Angus said:

Nordic Stage Areal Pros:

ARS-602UL 6lb

ARS-732ML 12lb

Nordic Stage Dynamic:

Dyfs-602l   10lb
Dyfs-632ml 12lb
Dyfs-772mh 16lb
Dyfs-782h  20lb

We are 100% out of older model Areals now but still have some Nordic Stage Favorites to clear. These are $60 but will do 2 for $100. Once again pretty damn good present option for a rod that retailed at between $150 and $180.

**dont buy more rods, you dont need more rods Sam** :no::frantics:

Anyone else keen on bringing anything?

Will feel weird if everyone is there to eat and chat and the swap meet is not really wanted?

Do not want to feel like a pain if it is not really the point of the event if that makes sense.

Happy to just bring myself, family, beers and an appetite :)

Angus

I agree with Danielle.  I'm always keen to get a few lures at a good price so definitely bring some along :)  I'm sure everyone will also be keen on people bringing things to swap/buy.  

Can't wait for this gatho!  Only got back from a week on moreton a few days ago so well and truly in relax mode!  

• 11 months later...
4 hours ago, Tybo said:

I will try and gather a few things together too, most of it I'd be happy to swap or give away, I need the space more than anything. Still got your trailerboard @ellicat, happy to bring that along also. Did I miss the post, or is there a date for the party?

Rob bumped last years and it was timely :)

• Angus locked this topic

Archived