Deckie Spotsand Fingerling Release NPD Saturday 17/12/16

rayke1938

PRFMA will be releasing 80000 bass and 20000 yella fingerlings into NPD on saturday at 9.30 am. I will be launching at 5.30 and fishing till around 9am when I will return to ramp to pick up fingerlings.

If anyone wants a short fishing session followed by releasing the fingerlings this is your chance.

If you wish to bring your children along you will have to provide pfds for them as I do not have any small sizes.

Local press will be there so good chance of kids getting their photos in the paper.

After release you have the choice of knocking off or to continue fishing.

Weather is looking great with light winds and no rain.

Boat is 16 foot long and quite stable and capacity label says 6 adults but only seating for 4 but plenty of room to sit on battery box for extras.

Cheers

Ray

Keen but can't unfortunately Ray - I'm fishing a few times this week while the wife is at work and she wants to get organised for Xmas (presents, etc) on the weekend so I'll be looking after my boys. After Xmas is out of the way, however, I'll be superkeen to finally join you and catch my FIRST bass!!  My brother Michael would also be keen if the timing worked out (he's off to NZ twice over the holidays ....).  Kudos to you for consistently offering spots to join you Ray - you're a living legend!!!

Archived