2007 BRC Prize List

John

we all seem to be pretty dam luckyB)

i do the same as buzz finish the house work in the last half hour of the day befor the miss gets home from work!;)

the rest of the day is spent on prodjects and playing with my boat:P

i have all the time in the world for fishing,and i got a car and boat but i dont get my licence back till next december! :angry:

Man the prize list is AWESOME. Big props to the organising blokes. And a massive thanks to the sponsors and donating individuals and companies.

Gus are these stores that are sponsoring with the prizes? I will gladly shop exclusively at these stores to help support them.

1st, 2nd and 3rd prizes.... there are gonna be some monster fish being caught.

Brian D wrote:

How did you get a full time job like that Rumrunner?

well im a bit of a fuddy duddy when it comes to my boy! being my 1st and all!

my choice was either let one of the childcare centres bring up my son their way (pussy)or do it myself my way!(tonka tough) i would say my way is better! B)

so i shut the doors of my workshop after 7 yrs and here i am!:blink:

i also lost my licence for 2 years again so that came into it abit aswell!:blush:

and my misses makes a dam good doller so the cash aint a prob!B)

buzzid wrote:

sounds like you might have been runnin' with a bit to much rum in ya mate. lol

buzz

no my main bread and butter at the shop was high performance imports! the cops would wait for us to test drive i recon!

because thats usualy when they get us!

some of the skylines we used to do were 0-300kph cars direct imported from china!

we would have to make them std for aus regulations but once complianced we would have to put the good stuff back on and test them for resale!

so no rum running i dont even drink!

Do$tylz wrote:

Man the prize list is AWESOME. Big props to the organising blokes. And a massive thanks to the sponsors and donating individuals and companies.

Gus are these stores that are sponsoring with the prizes? I will gladly shop exclusively at these stores to help support them.

1st, 2nd and 3rd prizes.... there are gonna be some monster fish being caught.

Mate our major Sponsor Tackleworld Tingalpa and Underwood pretty much provided all the tackle.

Major sponsor John Crawford Marine provided the great dinghy for the kids.

Brisbane Bay Tours and Sports Tuition the charters.

Viking Kayaks the profisher kayak.

And AFO the extra prizes.

Angus

buzzid wrote:

sorry mate. no harm intended, was just assuming coz my last 2 yeary was for dui. 'i know never assume anything'. sorry again buddy.

buzz

harm? no harm at all, i like it when people comment expecialy when there funny!

i think people are thinking im pissed off or something because i always write with these marks !!!!!! i just use them instead of full stop or commer!

so im the 1 that should be sorry :blush:

Ian.

Archived