Saying Hi

Salt Shaker

Hi Everyone. 

Just wanted to say Hi as I have just joined. Managed to pick up a really nice little Horizon 445 Gulf with a 40 Yamaha on Monday and can't wait to get out there. Hopefully there will be some descent pics of good fish to put up in the coming months.Relatively new to fishing in Qld and based out the back of Morayfield so hopefully you guys can send me in the direction out in the bay. Any tips around Bribie would be much appreciated.

13 hours ago, Salt Shaker said:

Thanks for that , I did actually find that post last night while I was supposed to be asleep :) 

Uh oh, looks like we've got another forum addict ....... ;)  Welcome to the site mate - say goodbye to a decent nights sleep for a while (oh and your missus if you currently have one and talk to her ........:)).

Just now, kmcrosby78 said:

Uh oh, looks like we've got another forum addict ....... ;)  Welcome to the site mate - say goodbye to a decent nights sleep for a while (oh and your missus if you currently have one and talk to her ........:)).

Ha ha yeah mate, but understand that she has games that she plays on her phone. This is why I purchased a new boat :) 

21 hours ago, Salt Shaker said:

Interested to see what is happening for Northsiders in a few months. Have heard a lot about the mackerel coming out, hopefully I am able to land a few on Saturday.

we ran a comp last year, Brisbane northsiders vs. southsiders...

us poor old northsiders got dusted up last year, so im hoping that will change this year

• 1 month later...
On 09/02/2017 at 7:27 AM, Salt Shaker said:

Thanks for that , I did actually find that post last night while I was supposed to be asleep :) 

Heading out Saturday morning, definately some helpful info in there.

Hi mate.. im heading up to noosa in the morning super early in my boat

Archived