Do You Hunt In Nsw?

Gad

Previously I would have posted this in the Outdoor`s section but that does not appear to be available these days?

If you do, we would love to hear from you. Your opinions will help the NSW Department of Primary Industries Game Licensing Unit to better understand the experiences of hunters in NSW and the economic and other benefits that hunting brings to the community. 

In order to tell us your views, please click 'Start Survey' below. It will take 15 minutes or so to complete the confidential survey. The survey is best done on a computer. Although it is possible to complete the survey on a tablet or smart phone, this may take longer. 

Full Details  http://nswhunt.dbmweb.com.au/

:433_cricket:  rather shallow outlook Richard.  I guess you`re fine with groups like sPEW wanting to lock up as much area as they can from rec fishing. Feral pigs, cats` goats and other introduced species do not do the environment/native fauna any good what so ever. :no:  One can not have a pie and coke today without it being some how political, anyway each to their own.:)

I get a regular email from youcamp and they quite often have sites similar to this.

What more could you wish for fishing,fossicking and hunting all on the one property.

https://youcamp.com/view/bullock-mountain-homestead?inf_contact_key=410c3ad12a0aae924430caf62f56e4c4f6050c6a15164e30ad9cba3a1f93f5c6

May seem a bit exy initially but when you think into the logistics it is not too bad especially just trying to get onto a property where you can hunt,

Have a look at youcamps website and see what  is available. I reckon it is fantastic.just wish that I was younger and fitter . I would never be at home.

Cheers

Ray

• 8 months later...

That's one thing, to have people that commit the activity answer or suggest, but "no government in Australia has ever figured how much restriction and crippling legislation on "many" activities they have causes total disinterest to bothering to participate in those activities !".

Thought that was bad , i'm a beekeeper and it's not about recreation but that itself is crippled economically and commercially by the government and monarchy whom fears it will be ousted from power by the bees if they grow to too huge a numbers of swarms and and hence too influential in parliament based on economic success, so the government and monarchy have decided to frighten everyone possible that bees are a hideous attacker out only for blood if you find a swarm or hive somewhere.(AHB can be handled easily enough it just means if you truly piss them they do 1000 stings of or more of venom and beekeepers if they are sensible get to know their bees and put up signs - and if the public were sensible they would read the word "BEE" as there is no such thing as safety near a swarm for anyone the swarm does not know !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!).

https://www.flickr.com/photos/nicephotog/37128437830/in/dateposted-public/

They lose every time they say they care about these matters, to be rational bow-fishing is another ridiculous problem, they only allow "material woven web line and around 15 yards long" but most fishing has to be in the ocean. Where that falls down is a 1 meter long fish can seriously have some run to it, so i switched to Dacron 80lb line for the reel with 100 meters of line, and also because it requires a boat or you need to stand 3 to 5 meters up on rocks above the surface to clearly spot and assess the fish for taking law !

It is basically impossible to fish legally with a bow under around 8000 dollars because it requires a boat and trailer e.t.c. but do understand it is MADNESS from the government regulators on all aspects of around anything , commercial or tourist or private it is so locked up in their fears and problems and finally "MAKING MONEY OUT OF EVERYONE" by all the stop points and extra bits and pieces.

Removed post;  my apology :flowers:  nicephotog and members confused with my reply. I mistakenly confused above link 'www.flickr....' for Flickem.

my post dinner medicated (prescribed) speed reading obs should improve with the arrival of my new specs next week. :)

Three quarters of the problem with the government is they are all economists from top to bottom rank in it and can only comprehend what you say in terms of economics.

Nothing created from actual common sense and reason for the creature or the activity required, only whether it pays the way they want!

Archived