Sign in to follow this  
Gad

Nrl 2017

Panthers 40  v  Knights 00

score says it all.

Broncos 13  v  Raiders 12

Broncos almost let it get away again.... out of Milford, Hunt and Kahu, Kahu now has 100% field goal percentage for this year :P

Manly 36  v  Dogs 00

Tent Barrett`s now smiling and Dessie`s knees are now a knocking.... may be the Tiggers will by-pass Cleary, Daly and Tooves and beat Manly to Dessie :lol:

Eels 6  v  Sharks 20

now that the Eels are back in the competition they appear not to have a point to prove from last season?

Titans 26  v  Cowboys 32

Titans shot themselves by the amount of errors they produced.

I was surprised I found myself favouring manly, I have not liked them for years, they used to get all the penalties their way and had a lot of grubby players, But the grubs seem to be gone and they were playing good football. For once the grubs seemed to be from the dogs.

Ref favoured the sharks in that game

Still to watch the cowboys it was past my bedtime:1_grinning:

end of round 4

Storm 22  v  Tigers 14

Tigs 14-0  after 39 minutes, followed by Storms  22 unanswered points.

Big 3 & co showed media named Big four it`s all in the heart and not in the delusion it`s every body else`s fault

Dragons 26  v  Warriors 12

Surprise surprise... interesting to see how the Dragons go against stronger opponents than they've played so far.

If you have any faith in some Sydney nrl media reports (:P) the Tigers have offered Ivan Cleary a 3.5 year contract (till the end of 2020) and are expect to announce the deal today.

Please login or register to see this quote.

during the off season appears he was  grazing in rich pastures too. 

Walters had both halves developing well before he took over the Maroons job. Both have slipped backwards, I do not think, with Hunt going to the Dragons next year,  his game will develope to the great heights he was originally pegged for, then again...

Saturday round up

Sharks 19  v  Knights 18

Sharks won this with a field goal in the 78th min. This game said more about the Knights this year, than it did about the where the Sharks are headed at present.

Raiders 30  v  Eels 18

I did not think the Raiders were overly impressive, if the Eels can start to play 70-80 mins they may regain last years form, then again some have their minds on rugby union and other things

Storm 28  v  Panthers 6

If Bellamy gets the Storms attack to their defence level, their this years grand finalists (barring major injuries of course)