Aus Vs Ind

benno573

15 hours ago, benno573 said:

Seems @Gadmissed his normal sports report on this one.

sorry benno573, I don`t do many overseas sport reports, the furtherest would be Bribie Island. :lol:

but I will toss my 2cents in, I notice the most critical of callers on young Renshaw, never actually crapped their milky whites themselves for the cause either. In their position I would have expected them to be vocal about Starc again belting up a score that once again shows up the shakey results our batting order produces on a regular basis, and leaves the results of our games solely in the laps of the team bowlers.

If the Australian team wins this series (which I hope they do :ausflag:) it will be more of a case of this Indian team is lesser than previous Indian teams, than this being a great Australian team. With time I hope this younger aussie team developes into an all conquering team :)

5 hours ago, Old Scaley said:

It is gripping stuff. Last night I was watching the cricket and flicking to the rugby. Normally it would be the other way around. Do we dare to dream yet? Khalifa is just as likely to hit a double ton in the second innings.

Hmmmn. Not sure how Kholi becomes Khalifa in the world of auto correct. And I agree wth everything @Gad said.  Some of our former players hold the new players to a much higher standard than they were expected to meet.

On 25 February 2017 at 1:22 PM, Old Scaley said:

Hmmmn. Not sure how Kholi becomes Khalifa in the world of auto correct. And I agree wth everything @Gad said.  Some of our former players hold the new players to a much higher standard than they were expected to meet.

I guess the same way whatever you tried to type became Pelagius?

it`s hard to get reliable help these days :lol:, but as benno is apparently with drop bear out around Cape Moreton at this time, I`ll start  the 2nd Test off  for him

India batted first, all out 189.  Nathan Lyon 8 for 50  :ausflag:

Archived