Fishing Artwork Gallery Name Ideas!

Kjaimer

G'day guys,

I am currently in the progress of trying to make my own website/shop for fishing and boating drawings I have been working on for the past few years. The dilemma that I face is coming up with a name that I am proud of and want to put my name behind. I have many notes on ideas but none of them strike the match. 

Ive come to ask you for your ideas and/or suggestions on names for my Marine themed artwork shop. 

EDIT: Currently Tossing up between Salty Dog Illustrations and Blue Fin Illustrations which one do you like better? 

Many thanks fellow fisherman,

Kjaimer

Piscatorial

Art-sea Productions (or Illustrations)

(had another one but am drawing a complete blank - hopefully it comes back to me .....)

I like the two you have come up with - possibly leaning towards Salty Dog because it's more unique/original. Good luck!

Reel Art

+1 for @kmcrosby78 Picatorial

You know with the free lance art industry doing well due to online art another interesting idea would be to set the site up to sell yours but also other people's work for comission.

This would ultimately diversify your revenue stream and bring more buyers/lookers.

3 hours ago, Angus said:

Reel Art

+1 for @kmcrosby78 Picatorial

You know with the free lance art industry doing well due to online art another interesting idea would be to set the site up to sell yours but also other people's work for comission.

This would ultimately diversify your revenue stream and bring more buyers/lookers.

Thank you for your time @Angus

I have created an Instagram page called bluefinillustrations very recently and have designed a simple logo as a placeholder as I set everything else up like a website ect. I am still in the debate between bluefinillustrations and SaltyDogillustrations and am aware now thanks to @Doyleythat there are already companies with the same sort of name. Although I was unaware of these companies when making name ideas I wonder is this rules out those names due to copyright? 

Archived