demarc

Wanderers 1770 - September

60 posts in this topic

39 minutes ago, straddiebrad said:

how long does it take to get to lady musgrave,the wife wants to do a night on the reef also and chase some crayfish.

Depends on the seas at the time Brad but generally 1.5 hours will see you out there

straddiebrad likes this

43 minutes ago, aussie123 said:

Depends on the seas at the time Brad but generally 1.5 hours will see you out there

oh ok didnt  think it was that far best go straight to sykes and stay there the night if the weather is good,we will need to look at closer fishing spots to as a back up plan,julian you have any spots that are not as far?

16 minutes ago, straddiebrad said:

julian you getting bait down here if so what are you thinking of getting?

Ill be getting near 50kg of mullet fillets brad. Hopefully go offshore here and collect bait too. 

straddiebrad likes this

1 minute ago, demarc said:

Ill be getting near 50kg of mullet fillets brad. Hopefully go offshore here and collect bait too. 

ok pillies? the cheapest i see mullt fillets is 4 buck a kg its pretty good

demarc likes this

3 minutes ago, straddiebrad said:

ok pillies? the cheapest i see mullt fillets is 4 buck a kg its pretty good

Ill grab a few kgs of pillies... Mullet is what I find myself going through a lot off. Next weekend Ill look at buying. My bait guy can also get slimies shipped up, so was thinking 15kg or so of them too. 

straddiebrad likes this

4 minutes ago, aussie123 said:

Brad just remember to allow 2 baits per big mullet fillet or whole if small for chasing Reds.

You need nice big baits for them.

yes no worries you will be up there to guide me iam getting mullet wednesday  its a good price

demarc likes this

1 minute ago, aussie123 said:

4 bux a kg is good so do definitely grab it before the prices go up which will not be too far off now.

I think most of the mullet run is over now so the prices will slowly go up again.

You coming up Lance? Spoke to brad... 6 weeks... sure caught up with me. Will have to do a roll call and see what numbers we got. Luke? Drop Bear? 

1 minute ago, demarc said:

You coming up Lance? Spoke to brad... 6 weeks... sure caught up with me. Will have to do a roll call and see what numbers we got. Luke? Drop Bear? 

I don't think it matters what I say right now cos I am sure i will go up for at least a week,lol

I will be there mate, just can't confirm when till it gets closer due to work and health stuff at the time.

straddiebrad and demarc like this