christophagus

2017 Seq Suburbs Of Origin - Round 2 - June 20 - 25

40 posts in this topic

On ‎15‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 2:55 PM, Luke Landrunner said:

And I propose a category of any fish caught from lake Como Italy..... As that's where I'll be:whistle:

I'm sure it's loaded with bream and tailor ......... :whistle:  Enjoy!!

Luvit and Luke Landrunner like this

On 17/07/2017 at 7:44 PM, benno573 said:

You are SE Asia?? Big call...

Have you found Pelagicus over there yet???

@benno573 you are wasted in Finance mate. You should have been a proof reader or an English teacher. No sign of Pelagicus so far but I am keen to resume the search for that elusive mythical beast when I get back. I will let you know when I am home and we can launch an expedition.  Now to check spelling and punctuation before I hit send...............

kmcrosby78, benno573 and ellicat like this

On 26 June 2017 at 8:46 AM, josha293 said:

Nice work mate. Where you got that bream, keep walking towards the jetty and where the wall ends is a really good  flathead spot. Fished it a fair but last year and seen a video of an 88cm caught there aswell. 

Here is a pic of a little one i got there last year, not a big fish but got it 3rd cast. You can see the end of the wall in the pic that im talking about 

received_1090028884376275.jpeg

Exactly as Christophagus says that spot is a sweet spot for Flattie and has been since I started fishing there in 1995 always rely on some good ones in that spot or back on the wall where they have put the new BBQ's in near Cornetts. 

josha293 likes this

14 hours ago, Old Scaley said:

@benno573 you are wasted in Finance mate. You should have been a proof reader or an English teacher. No sign of Pelagicus so far but I am keen to resume the search for that elusive mythical beast when I get back. I will let you know when I am home and we can launch an expedition.  Now to check spelling and punctuation before I hit send...............

Spoke too soon. Pelagicus found?

IMG_0744.JPG

natang, kmcrosby78, ellicat and 1 other like this