Greenpatch

A-Rod

Hi guys, 

im heading to green patch at jervis bay for the next few days. I unfortunately don't have a boat other than a canoe. I have rigs set up for all different bread and butter species, but I would love to get onto something decent. It's my first trip with my gf and her parents are expecting some fillets brought back. Any knowledge would be fantastic.

Sorry, no experience down that way. Like any new area just explore and fish at optimum times around tide changes and dawn and dusk to give you the best chance of landing a fish. Visit the local tackle shop and let them guide you where to go and buy some tackle off them to thank them for their information.

8 hours ago, Luvit said:

Like any new area just explore and fish at optimum times around tide changes and dawn and dust

That's interesting, in the past I've found that when I fish around the dust I've been too far from the water ........  :whistle: (pretty sure I owed you one ....... ;)).

11 hours ago, kmcrosby78 said:

That's interesting, in the past I've found that when I fish around the dust I've been too far from the water ........  :whistle: (pretty sure I owed you one ....... ;)).

I'd never correct Wayne's typos as I'd be worried about being crossed off the deckie list....:no:

and potential offshore dusk fishing would turn to dust. 

5 minutes ago, Luke Landrunner said:

I'd never correct Wayne's typos as I'd be worried about being crossed off the deckie list....:no:

and potential offshore dusk fishing would turn to dust. 

It's not my typing it's the auto correct on this unique phone that does it. No other phone has the same problem :whistle:

Kelvin doesn't have to worry about being crossed off the list, he is constantly threatening to go fishing but I've never seen him on the water:D just turns up at the socials. 

The weather needs to improve quickly if an offshore trip is going to be on the cards this weekend. 

hey mate try fishing the beach early morn or late arvo with pillies for tailor an salmon  or target bream in the shallow rocky areas with white water.use peeled prawns or crabs caught on site..get some day old bread from bakery and burley heavy in a good lookin wash and you should raise bream drummer niggers  even reds ive caught tailor there myself as a young bloke so hope you get a few..rick

20 hours ago, Luvit said:

I usually have an acronym for people like you POI

See if you can work it out

A hint the 'O' stands for off.   :whistle:

You do owe me a few.:)

There you go again, another tardy mistake ........ it stands for Person Of Inspiration ..... not 'Person Off Inspiration' .... :whistle:

15 minutes ago, kmcrosby78 said:

There you go again, another tardy mistake ........ it stands for Person Of Inspiration ..... not 'Person Off Inspiration' .... :whistle:

LOL  :ausflag:

Hint

Last word, :P Idiot 

It's a catch cry I use a lot. 

Archived