2004 Sea Ray 280 Sundancer Great Condition

Basri Fransisco

2004 Sea Ray Sundancer comes with a Loadmaster Aluminum tri-axle trailer with electric over hydraulic SS disc brakes on all 6 wheels and 12000 pound electric winch. This gorgeous blue hulled boat is loaded with all the goodies. Start with twin MerCruiser 5.0 MPI Bravo Three I/O's with only 120 hours .. 5KW Kohler gen set with 100 hours. Smart Craft Electronics, Raymarine C70 Chartplotter, GPS, Depth Sounder, and Radar. Add the windlass, A/C heatpump, battery monitor, trim tab indicator, 6-CD Changer Stereo which is Sirus Ready, Full camper canvas, cockpit cover, remote spotlight, macerator w/seacock, two burner electric cooktop, TV/DVD Combo, VacuFlush head, refrigerator, microwave, and much more.

ACCOMMODATIONS Sleek family cruiser with the ability to sleep six. Cockpit offers plenty of seating with a folding bench seat that converts to a sun lounge. Wet bar with sink and dedicated cooler storage underneath. Walk thru winshield provides quick and easy access to the foredeck. Cabin with the master v-berth forward which converts to a second dinette. Just aft is the galley with dinette opposite which converts to a sleeper as well. Head with shower, vanity and vacu-flush tiolet. To aft is the mid cabin with plenty of room for two adults. Equipped with generator, air conditioning and all of the ammenities of a waterfront condo.

This boat is in very very good condition, no need repairs and ready to use. my asking price US$35,000 (AU$45,000) we can negotiable for best deal.

Contact me for more info and photos to mbasri@techie.com

searay8.jpg

searay10.jpg

searay3.jpg

searay4.jpg

searay5.jpg

Archived