Evaders Of The Lost Ark

Dinodadog

Evaders were the bass I had to keep chasing them, lost ark was due to the fact that I nearly went down with the ship. Someone in their wisdom tampered with the bung on my tinnie as it was half unwound. I was sitting there jigging away when the carpet started getting very soggy, I looked down and the water was up level with the false floor, lucky I wasnt far from shore, so I gunned it to the bank and found the problem while hooking up the bilge pump at the same time.

Anyway although the bass were giving me the run around I still managed to get 68 on lures. I found they had a liking for one of my recent purchased plastics. Trolling and jigging were the winners once again. Taking the neighbour out friday if its not raining for a bait session.

Dino

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

005.JPG

006.JPG

007.JPG

008.JPG

009.JPG

010.JPG

011.JPG

012.JPG

I used to take a couple home when I first started out at the dam, but they require a bit of work to make them tasty,I let them all go these days. Legal size is 30cm and you are allowed 2 per person.

You can catch them with a large range of lures, hardbodies,plastics, blades etc Have a look at the PRFMA website for more info.

Bait to use is shrimps.

Dino

Archived