Mavic Pro Drone

Luvit

IMG_3619.thumb.JPG.0b9d6bede66c030224b5f5660882447a.JPG

Price $1,500

I'm selling my Mavic Pro drone fly more combo package. It has had very little use. It was purchased from Rise Above Drones in Sydney 6/10/2016, with 1 years Refresh warranty for piece of mind.

The whole package cost me $2,400  I bought top of the range Polar- pro polarized filters for it at an additional cost of $110. Everything is in as new condition and have all boxes and receipts.

In addition to the standard accessories, the Fly More Combo features:

two additional flight batteries (three total), Provides over an hour of fly time in good conditions.

two additional propeller pairs (five total),

Car Charger

Battery Charging Hub

Battery Power Bank Adaptor

Shoulder Bag to carry the Mavic around in.

DJI Mavic

The DJI Mavic Pro is a small yet powerful drone that turns the sky into your creative canvass easily and without worry, helping you make every moment an aerial moment. Its compact size hides a high degree of complexity that makes it one of DJI’s most sophisticated flying cameras ever. 24 high-performance computing cores, an all-new transmission system with a 4.3mi (7km) range, 5 vision sensors, and a 4K camera stabilized by a 3-axis mechanical gimbal, are at your command with just a push of your thumb or a tap of your finger.

rise.thumb.jpg.1f22085c72aee4fc05bb7c7212c04d5a.jpglene.thumb.jpg.4833ecde04c79a1e0d0ec1e74333297d.jpg

Archived