collvan

Advice Quintrex 7000 Yellowfin Hardtop

Hi

I am looking into purchasing a new boat and have been looking at the Quintrex 7000 Yellowfin Hardtop like the one pictured. Has anyone has any experiences with these boats or does anyone own one that can provide me with an opinion?

Thank you for your help.

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Im with luvit. If your gonna drop 100 large on a boat then you want something worth the 100. I am not a fan of mass production companies. They build to a profit margin. Ive seen and heard of some real ballsups coming out of the bigger manufacturers not to mention the shotty workmanship and also witnessed the repairs to the hull in a short time from the pounding they give. Then theres the fit out. Im a padantic bugger when it comes to fit out. Ive fitted out and wired up a **** load of boats and what these big manufacturers are pumping out is atrocious.

My advise, dont buy a boat because it "looks good". So many people get caught out by looks that they over look the important stuff like strength and construction and also fitout components. If your serious about your investment then take your time and study up. 

Whwre are you based?

I can recommend you a company to check out because I own one of their hard top boats and can honestly say its a tough built, stable get you anywhere anytime fishing boat. Let me know if your interested. 

Cheers and good luck. 

Please login or register to see this quote.

Check out Sea Adex at capalaba.

Go in and have a look at the workmanship in their boats. I personally have an Armour 55 and I challenge anyone to find a stronger, better handling hull that is built to that standard. Worth the drive. 

Always bear in mind what i wrote is only one persons experience. It was just for information to take on board and points to look out for before making a final decision.

Tax time = new boat time :)

I dont like writing this is better that is better as its only my opinion. What suits me may not suit you and we all have choices when it comes to dropping our money down. 

Just giving advise on what i look for as I look under the pretty paint and shinny stuff to see what the structual build is, along with handling characteristics and build components and my opinion is based on that. 

Cheers. 

They look really interesting. Will check them out more thanks.

Do you know what a 6m with engine goes for? nothing much on there website on pricing.

They price to order because theyre custom built to what you want. Also the hull lengths are actual hull, not all the addons. My 55 is almost 6. 

Go in or message on facebook. speak to Adam. Hes more active in facebook than the websight.

Please login or register to see this link.

Very tough boats. No stitch welding in these puppies. I jump wakes in mine with ease, no banging, lands as smooth as silk. Good fun. Then theres 65kph donuts. The gforces are awesome.