bulldogs195461

Hi, I'm just wondering if any of the more learned sp guys could check out my first attempt at the zmans, I've applied super glue to them, I was just getting a couple ready for fishing next week. It's my first attempt at them, I usually use the power bait sps, these don't seem as easy, but I'm keen to try them, any constructive advice appreciated, 

Cheers john 

20170808_195156.jpg

Whilst not a z-man user myself, usually the curly-tail soft plastics are rigged such that the curl bends upwards (top of lure) facing the same way as the exposed hook. 

If so, the two olive rigs look upside down. Possibly the top pink rig as well. Hard to see in pic as the curl looks folded. 

Hey mate.

the plastic in motor oil colour the tail is actually horizontal to the plastic so the action is the same regardless, it just appears how it is in the photo because of how it's placed down on the photo.

for rigging I use to headlockz which I very rarely have a plastic slip. For rigging spin the plastic 180 degrees from how it's rigged now and measure where the hook will sit, pop it out the top so it's nice and straight and off you go

Archived