Boat Trailer - Sold

Old Scaley

Hi all. I have bought a new trailer for my boat because I am lazy and not handy with a welder. I am also risk adverse so wanted to get a new trailer before anything happened with the old one. The old trailer has to go so before I put it up on scumtree I thought I would put it up here. Never sold a second hand trailer without a boat before so also very open to comments about price. Details are:

Redco Sportsman 1313Q.  Has had a 4.35m Sea Jay Territory on it since they were both brand new. Garaged in between uses and washed after every trip. Alloy wheels with tires that are less than 2 years old. Bearings are about 12 months old. Fully submersible LEDs.  Some rollers need replacement and you would need to replace the back crossmember (you can see in the photo that I put the hammer through it to demonstrate to the wife that I wasn't just wasting money). Registered until 8 January 2018. Warts and all photos attached. Thinking $400?  Comments welcome. Thanks.

Photo 7-10-17, 12 52 51 pm.jpg

Photo 7-10-17, 12 53 12 pm.jpg

Photo 7-10-17, 12 53 29 pm.jpg

Photo 7-10-17, 12 52 58 pm.jpg

Hmmmmmmm ....... it looks a HELLUVA lot better than mine. Hmmmmmmmmm ....... Will get back to you Steve (don't hold it). I'd say I probably won't because I'm hoping to upgrade in the next year or two and in the meantime have decided I just won't take mine for longer drives (Gold Coast, etc). And when it then goes to Dad's it'll just be used locally.

Archived