Nearly Late For Lunch Pic Heavy

Dinodadog

Fishing was that great I was nearly late for lunch, as it was I didnt get home until 1.30pm. Bass just kept taking lures all morning, when they would slow down in one school I would troll to the next, picking up more fish on the way.It was a beautiful morning, the silence was deafening, just the way I like it, I am not much of a crowd person, to much chatter puts me off my fishing.I purchased a new elec motor for rear of boat and I am still trying to get used to the extra noise it makes as its brushless.When trolling your ears are alert all the time, waiting for that strike.Anyway back to the fishing, tried a few more blades out and they all worked.One was a heavy blade that done the job of keeping close to the bottom for a long distance when slow rolling, it will be used quite often now to get the bass that are sitting in water 40 to 60ft. Saw a mama and papa pig and 6 babies on way back up the dam tried to get all in the pic but they headed for cover. Oh managed over the ton again on lures.Found one school where they were all over 40cm with 3 nearly the magic 50cm.

Dino

Mother and father were not real big, I have seen some quite bigger ones out there. Deer are being culled at the moment, they got out of control, I saw 3 herds one day with about 10 to 15 in each herd. Still have some though, seen a couple swimming not long a go. Not many koala about lately.

Dino

Archived