Nordic Stage Closing Down - Final Clearance

Angus

images (3).jpg

Good morning members,

Well after much consideration myself and Henry are ending our time as Australian distributors of Nordic Stage. Without going into to much detail we essentially are struggling to get the newer ranges into Australia as the European market has already accounted for the manufacturing capacity. In short, if we cannot get supply to meet demand, we are left with little choice. It has been a fun journey and we have done many things we would not have otherwise done so it is not really with any regret, just a necessity. 

We do find ourselves with considerable stock left to and will be holding a final sale on the weekend 11th and 12th of November.

Rods will be heavily discounted ranging from $60 to $250 depending on the rod. Even at the top end of $250 you are looking at rods that would have retailed for $450. Deals will also available for multiple purchases.

Models available:

Nordic Stage Favorite (various models)

Nordic Stage Areal Pro (6.0 and 7.3)

Nordic Stage Scout (various)

Nordic Stage Cheater (various)

Nordic Stage Limited Edition Sharpshooter (never formally released to stores)

Samples: A few random sample never imported in bulk.

A range of blanks will also be available (scout, joker, cheater).

Details

Date: 11th & 12th November

Time: 9:00am - 3:00pm

Location: 59 Miskin St Toowong Corner of Woodstock and Miskin 

RSVP: Please do let me know if you plan to attend as I will grab a few beers. Also if response is low it may affect going ahead.

Thanks and I hope to see a few of you there for a chat and a deal!

Angus

2 hours ago, Angus said:

RSVP: Please do let me know if you plan to attend as I will grab a few beers. Also if response is low it may affect going ahead.

Ill be there for the beers... haha and perhaps pick up one of your awesome rods... the rate I am breaking rods means I should def. get some spairs!!

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Old Scaley said:

Hey Angus, I know you said 9 to 3 on Saturday and Sunday but do you have a preferred time so you are not sitting around all weekend waiting for people who may not show? 

Mate afternoons might be good as I know sat morning is going to be hectic!

7 minutes ago, Tybo said:

got an F1 too, plus a few others, and am now also deciding on what Shimano reels I want to match to them

Which F1 did you pick up?  I've got the 6'3 paired up with a Sustain 2500 and the 6'7 with a Stradic ci4+ 4000. Both combos seem to balance pretty well.

14 hours ago, fishinfox said:

Which F1 did you pick up?  I've got the 6'3 paired up with a Sustain 2500 and the 6'7 with a Stradic ci4+ 4000. Both combos seem to balance pretty well.

I got the 602 10lb, which I will probably pair with a new Sustain 2500. I also got 692 Cheater and and an 803 Favorite Travel.

On 11/11/2017 at 5:00 PM, Old Scaley said:

Thanks @Angus, pretty happy with my F1 and now poring over catalogues to find a matching reel. Good luck tomorrow.

Decided to pair it with a TD Sol that I have on another rod that I haven’t used for ages and see how that combo goes before I start looking at yet another reel. Pretty sure that approach will last until the next time I am driving past a tackle shop.

Archived