Hervey Bay Golden's

Luvit

2 minutes ago, Nog said:

Bugger the Goldies, what about that CC. I want one!!!

I sold that boat to guy that responded within 30 minutes of it going on FB!

It was great boat and miss the flexibility it provided, but I am more than happy I now have a cabin for sleeping/storage and greater range. Best scenario would have been to have kept both but finances did not allow. I would buy another Scout, that's for sure.

19 hours ago, fishinfox said:

Nice fish. Tried Hervey bay (kayaking)  in the wind a couple of months ago. All I got was one cod and a heap of pike. It would have made my weekend to catch something close to those.

It doesn't happen every time. On this occasion the HDS side scan picked them up. 

It good to have the vids to look back on and having them on you tube is a good back up if the computer crashes.

Yes we normally stay at the Harbour veiw because we can walk to the ramp and the boat club. I would expect now we have a boat with some cover, we will stay on the boat more often.

On 11/1/2017 at 5:48 PM, Luvit said:

It good to have the vids to look back on and having them on you tube is a good back up if the computer crashes.

Yes we normally stay at the Harbour veiw because we can walk to the ramp and the boat club. I would expect now we have a boat with some cover, we will stay on the boat more often.

Oh so keen to chase goldens in Harvey Bay.

I hope to have a trip in January 

I might give you a call in a few weeks to ask about sounder placements. It seems you have done a lot of it :)

Thanks for sharing a great video

16 hours ago, Drop Bear said:

Oh so keen to chase goldens in Harvey Bay.

I hope to have a trip in January 

I might give you a call in a few weeks to ask about sounder placements. It seems you have done a lot of it :)

Thanks for sharing a great video

Yes I,ve done a lot of it. Mostly wrong.

Lance and others have pointed me in the right direction, but I'm happy to help with what I have learnt.

Tried it in a deeper position, but it was not as good. Will move it back up a fraction to split the difference before next week.

Archived