Last 2 Days A Blast He Says

Dinodadog

Well I got greedy again, after a good day on the lures yesterday 73 bass, I hit the pond again this morning for 71 bass. They were a bit harder to entice into action this morning, they wanted to sleep in. I have been having a bit of fun lately with plastics, having chased flathead on plastics and not interested in bream and having used plastics on beetle spins, I decided it was time to get into plastics on bass. I have caught plenty but not consistently, so over the last few trips I have been trying different types, colors and casting methods. It was not going so well, until I  looked up some old notes I made years a go,it said try a jighead with big eyes and color coded to the plastic you are using, well it worked I was getting bass hopping the plastic on the bottom and also slow rolling through the school on the bottom and suspended ones.Its good to put a smile on the dial now and again. Now off to the tackle shop again to get a dozen different jig colors to go with the couple of thousand dollars worth the plastics that I have.:ausflag::fishing::lol:

Forgot to mention a 50cm each day and one of the fish below was caught by the fin, see if you can see which one.

PB030013.JPG

PB030017.JPG

PB030021.JPG

PB030022.JPG

PB030023.JPG

PB030024.JPG

PB030025.JPG

PB030028.JPG

PB030030.JPG

PB030031.JPG

PB040036.JPG

PB040040.JPG