I am looking for a decent rod for barra, jacks and that sort of thing to pair up with my shimano canean 150hg baitcaster (Keep in mind i have NEVER used a baitcaster before!!). I would like it to be 6' to 5'6foot around the 4-8kg 5-8kg 5-9kg 6-10kg mark. I am currently looking at the diawa laguna x 6-10kg 6foot for $80. The abu garcia max-s 5-8kg 5'8foot for $70, and the diawa aird x 6-10kg 6foot for $100. Any help will be appreciated and $100 is my budget!! Thank you for your time.

Ben

1 hour ago, Benjamin gorge mchuges said:

I am looking for a decent rod for barra, jacks and that sort of thing to pair up with my shimano canean 150hg baitcaster (Keep in mind i have NEVER used a baitcaster before!!). I would like it to be 6' to 5'6foot around the 4-8kg 5-8kg 5-9kg 6-10kg mark. I am currently looking at the diawa laguna x 6-10kg 6foot for $80. The abu garcia max-s 5-8kg 5'8foot for $70, and the diawa aird x 6-10kg 6foot for $100. Any help will be appreciated and $100 is my budget!! Thank you for your time.

Ben

Good question. Very specific. I'm sure you will get lots of responses. But not from me sorry. I break too many rods so am not looking to replace them at the moment :)

24 minutes ago, Bi_polar said:

I've got a few here that you could buy cheap. 70 bux should get you one of the good rods I have. Good Fuji guides and winches too, one even has Fuji titanium guides from memory.

Pretty sure he's up in Rocky/Yeppoon Stu, although I guess you could post it if he was keen.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived