Master Angler April Report Of The Month Winner!

After consulting our awesome sponsor the decision has been made on last month winner!

Although a particularly awesome crabbing report was made ( :whistle: ) the final decision that @DropBear would be walking away with the prize this month for the linked report:

Well done Dropbear @Zim man will email you a code so you can claim your prize!

The report was well thought out, well photographed and lots of little touches were added to ensure a ripping yarn for members to enjoy.

Thank you to all members that made a special effort last month and good luck in May!

1.png

Wow thanks everyone. I'm pretty excited. I wonder if I can get some Saratoga surface lures by Thursday? :frantics:

I actually feel that @aussie123 's report on PNG was amazing. Such wild country and such an huge effort getting to as remote of a place as can be imagined.

And so many fantastic reports.

@Angus's crabbing report was so thorough. So much information and it made me want to go hunt out in the creeks.

@Ovington's surface lure post made me jealous that I have not caught a whiting on surface and pointed out it is so accessible. 

Special mentions to @Dinodadog and @rayke1938 for putting up so many reports. You both are incredibly prolific. 

@Cobiaaddict who catches more solid fish inside the bay than should be possible

@Fishaman with those stonking trout and stunning scenery. 

@Simo68 with his first report and first Jew. Cracking read and a cracking fish. 

@christophagus with his Cobia and hospital visit.. i still wonder if he was really in hospital because his brothers custom lure got stuck somewhere... :whistle:

@Luvit for the 1770 report and those stonking red fish.

No complaints :) just a bit amazed.  Thanks

Sooooo its may now.... hmmm Saratoga trip Thursday offshore Friday... hmmm 

I am getting surgery late this month so better make the next 3 weeks count :)

Thanks Master Angler.  It is great that you sponsor this. I think it lifts the quality of the reports generally. 

But very very special thanks to @tugger who has taken me on some great trips now. without tugger I would not have gotten this fish or caught half of what I have this past year.

Thanks for AFO. Its a great site and it seems to be going along very well with new members and lots of interesting stuff happening. I am looking forward to the Fishing Competition coming up soon. 

YEW!!!

Don't blame you for going with Tugger, you will be guaranteed fish.:worship:

We'll try hard and hopefully scrap together a fed on some metal jigs etc.

Was looking forward to a 3 way hook up on the jigs Robbie, next time ;)

2 hours ago, Luvit said:

Don't blame you for going with Tugger, you will be guaranteed fish.:worship:

We'll try hard and hopefully scrap together a fed on some metal jigs etc.

Was looking forward to a 3 way hook up on the jigs Robbie, next time ;)

really keen mate. next time

4 minutes ago, Luke Landrunner said:

Deserved win there Robbie against a number of other great reports. 

Now to deliver on the Saratoga hunt .......

P.S.   I've got a few spare jitterbugs.

Oh nice!! I have used my winnings well and will have other top water lures to try. :) Electric is all charged up boat is full of fuel. I cant wait!

8 hours ago, Drop Bear said:

Wow thanks everyone. I'm pretty excited. I wonder if I can get some Saratoga surface lures by Thursday? :frantics:

I actually feel that @aussie123 's report on PNG was amazing. Such wild country and such an huge effort getting to as remote of a place as can be imagined.

And so many fantastic reports.

@Angus's crabbing report was so thorough. So much information and it made me want to go hunt out in the creeks.

@Ovington's surface lure post made me jealous that I have not caught a whiting on surface and pointed out it is so accessible. 

Special mentions to @Dinodadog and @rayke1938 for putting up so many reports. You both are incredibly prolific. 

@Cobiaaddict who catches more solid fish inside the bay than should be possible

@Fishaman with those stonking trout and stunning scenery. 

@Simo68 with his first report and first Jew. Cracking read and a cracking fish. 

@christophagus with his Cobia and hospital visit.. i still wonder if he was really in hospital because his brothers custom lure got stuck somewhere... :whistle:

@Luvit for the 1770 report and those stonking red fish.

No complaints :) just a bit amazed.  Thanks

Sooooo its may now.... hmmm Saratoga trip Thursday offshore Friday... hmmm 

I am getting surgery late this month so better make the next 3 weeks count :)

Thanks Master Angler.  It is great that you sponsor this. I think it lifts the quality of the reports generally. 

But very very special thanks to @tugger who has taken me on some great trips now. without tugger I would not have gotten this fish or caught half of what I have this past year.

Thanks for AFO. Its a great site and it seems to be going along very well with new members and lots of interesting stuff happening. I am looking forward to the Fishing Competition coming up soon. 

YEW!!!

Congratulations Robbie it was a excellent report on a terrific day out doing what we love thanks for the kind words and good company

Archived