Crew Catch Crabby Crabbers

• 5 weeks later...

Hi Tybo, good to see they caught these p****s in Ningi, I was loading up my boat a couple of weeks back at the ramp at Ningi and got approached by a couple of rednecks  asking if I had any luck, told them I only got a couple of bucks on crab lines, they proceeded to spruik about the 50 muddies they had pulled from the creek over the last 2 nights, I reminded them that bag limits apply to mudcrabs, they thought I was being a smart a**e and threatened to bash my head in, so I said no problem who wants the yabby pump over there head first, luckily for me a couple of guys pulled up to launch their boat .

Thanks for the post 

MSB

9 minutes ago, MSB said:

Hi Tybo, good to see they caught these p****s in Ningi, I was loading up my boat a couple of weeks back at the ramp at Ningi and got approached by a couple of rednecks  asking if I had any luck, told them I only got a couple of bucks on crab lines, they proceeded to spruik about the 50 muddies they had pulled from the creek over the last 2 nights, I reminded them that bag limits apply to mudcrabs, they thought I was being a smart a**e and threatened to bash my head in, so I said no problem who wants the yabby pump over there head first, luckily for me a couple of guys pulled up to launch their boat .

Thanks for the post 

MSB

Be safe when rednecks around. I suggested to a couple of asian appearance a year ago they had illegal sized fish in the bucket and told them the rules. I had a knife pulled on me. So I politely walked away. Just not worth the risk. I have fisheries number in my phone now and just report people and number plates.....

35 minutes ago, MSB said:

Thanks for the post 

MSB

Wow. Bogan grubs. Wrecking it for us trying to do the right thing.

25 minutes ago, natang said:

Be safe when rednecks around. I suggested to a couple of asian appearance a year ago they had illegal sized fish in the bucket and told them the rules. I had a knife pulled on me. So I politely walked away. Just not worth the risk. I have fisheries number in my phone now and just report people and number plates.....

Gees mate. Glad it turned out ok for you. Yep fisheries are the only way to deal with that sort of thing.

19 hours ago, MSB said:

Your right Natang not worth it, however I have to be honest and say had it not been for Captain Morgan i would have just shut my mouth:ausflag:

Captain Morgan is soo much better then Bundy I think! It had more flavour. Be careful not to take too much Jack Sparrow spinach! 

22 hours ago, Drop Bear said:

@MSB is that their boat?

No mate it isn't, they had an old clark cutter with a 2 stroke yamaha , good to see these tossers on video though, every serious fisherman in the passage will be looking for this boat now, hope the cop plenty!

Archived