Arm Strecthing Session Pic Heavy

Dinodadog

Wind had finally dropped, so I headed up the coast in search of some bigger bass. Well I wasnt disappointed, I got 83 all up with the smallest going 34cm and the biggest going 48cm.There were a lot of 48s, 47s 45s and boy are they fit, I came off second best with a sandpapered thumb which also has a cut in it, plus several nicks to other fingers and a spiking to the thigh.

It was fogged out when I arrived so I had to have my witts about me and navigate from memory for the first hour or so, then it cleared up into a beautiful morning.I hit a couple of spots first with bait, landing some nice bass, then moved up the end of some backwaters  and done some casting with spinnerbaits, which proved positive. Then moved to other side of dam and found a few schools that only wanted shrimp.I had to tie a bit of rope around my waist and to the seat in the boat as I thought one of these beasts is going to pull me in.A few kayaks came passed me and because they took the time to say hello, I directed them to a few spots.It pays to say hello you get rewarded,saw one of them back at the ramp, he kept saying thanks several times.Another bloke was all rigged up for fishing and asked me what sort of fish was in there, he must of forgot to do his homework.

Dino

P5140003.JPG

P5140004.JPG

P5140005.JPG

P5140006.JPG

P5140007.JPG

P5140011.JPG

P5140014.JPG

P5140015.JPG

P5140017.JPG

P5140018.JPG

P5140019.JPG

P5140022.JPG

P5140023.JPG

P5140025.JPG

P5140027.JPG

P5140030.JPG

wowsers! Monsters!

What dam is that one mate? Up the coast?

Oh and I will always say hi from now on :) Its a funny thing some times. Some people get all "get away from my spot" and cranky but will persevere. 

Thanks for all the picks. What a greedy little spangled. 

I am surprised even out at NPD at the amount of fishing people that wont say hi how are you going. Its the best way to learn. Hell I am still learning from teenagers,I always say listen to all and then develop your own ways from what you have learnt.If I start to give someone a few pointers and they dont listen or talk back before I finish, then I stop,shut up and move on and they miss out.

Dino

2 hours ago, Dinodadog said:

I am surprised even out at NPD at the amount of fishing people that wont say hi how are you going. Its the best way to learn. Hell I am still learning from teenagers,I always say listen to all and then develop your own ways from what you have learnt.If I start to give someone a few pointers and they dont listen or talk back before I finish, then I stop,shut up and move on and they miss out.

Dino

Note to self. Shut up when Dino is talking :)

5 hours ago, Dinodadog said:

Dino

We must have gone to the same old school. Agree totally.

Archived