Drop Bear Goes To The Farrier

Drop Bear

On 5/21/2018 at 10:08 PM, Doyley said:

Hope the recovery is speedy.  A result of many years wearing high heels.... :whistle:

I had them set in a permanent high heel position! works a treat now and I have very attractive calfs... I will shave them for you if you like?

14 hours ago, Cobiaaddict said:

Good Luck with the recovery mate,  hopefully your back on the water in no time.,

Yep it will be at least 4 weeks but probably 6 before I can get my foot wet. Not sure how long until I can get into a boat.  Hopefully all my lure boxes will be in great shape by then with new trebles and assists. :)

8 hours ago, MSB said:

Mate I dont know what it cost you , but my farrier  would have driven those little pins with the white heads into your toes for $50

haha yep I clearly went to the wrong place. Although the white pins seem to match my complexion perfectly at the moment...

8 hours ago, Old Scaley said:

I bet the refresh button on the AFO site will be working overtime while you recover Robbie. Good luck mate. Look forward to your next fishing report.

Mate you haven't made a comment for hours!!!! :frantics: What do you expect me read? :P

Do they sell the little stickers for the keys? They seem to be wearing out? :fishing2:

Archived