1770 The Other Side. Pics Added

Dinodadog

Went up to 1770 for the Capt Cook Festival,the wind blew the whole time I was there. Lucky there was a small pond on the property and I was kept amused with the spangled perch.They told me there was jade perch in there and I was determined to catch one. After over 100 spangles and no jade perch, I looked them up on google and turns out they are ferocious eaters during summer and can go for 3 to 4 months without eating during winter.:no: Managed 128 spanglies before I got sick of it, they took any lure I threw at them.Had some nice pics of the spanglies, the pond and the festival but after a update on the computer I lost the lot, now have to learn how to put pics up again.

Dino

You can cast from one side to the other,plenty of lilies.Wife took some pics I'll see if she can upload some for me.I was getting a fish a cast for the first arvo, next day about every 4th cast then dropped to one each 10th cast. I also took up about 20 redclaw and 10 shrimp, to see if they breed in there.A few ducks call it home as well.

Picked up $94 worth of broms for $50 with a bit of swift talking.

Dino

Archived