Hello From Burpengary

Bloodzkull

Jeez I hate doing these things haha

Newbie (ish) from Burpengary, generally try and get out I think the bay or around Bribie but always hunting new spots landalbased or in my cruise craft 166 (which is needing some work damn soon)

Targetting whatever I can find generally, but the bigger the fight the better

No pics on this phone sadly I'll have to find/take same when I have a chance.

It's a cruise craft 166 raider (runabout style) with a 2 stroke 135hp Merc on the back.

Hopefully this year I'll have a bunch more work done it but it may blow out to next year the way things are going.

It's a 25 inch leg on a transom designed for 20 legs, so I'm going to mount the motor back on a pod, cut the splash well out and have a full height transom as well as get the floor/stringers done at the same time.

Contemplating cutting the front out so I have more fishing space/can access the anchor easier but that depends on funds at the time.

7 hours ago, Bloodzkull said:

Jeez I hate doing these things haha

Newbie (ish) from Burpengary, generally try and get out I think the bay or around Bribie but always hunting new spots landalbased or in my cruise craft 166 (which is needing some work damn soon)

Targetting whatever I can find generally, but the bigger the fight the better

Gday and welcome to AFO 

4 minutes ago, Bloodzkull said:

Thanks mate, going to be hanging around here for a long while I think!

Good one 🙂 

I like your plan to make more room for fishing on your boat. I'd love to see some pics when you have time. There are a lot of very experienced boaties on here that might have some good tips for you.

And heaps of people fish your area well so don't be afraid to ask questions. 

Archived