Big Mama Session Baroon

Dinodadog

Decided to head north again, for a big mama session. Arrived to a fogged out dam again and had to move around slowly until the fog lifted. Place I got most bass last time was as bare as a babies bum, so moved on looking for other spots.After searching for nearly an hour I finally found a few and they were big fat mamas,never got any over 50 but there was a lot that were very close. Managed 112 bass and one enormas tandan, all on bait except one trolling.

Dino

P6110001.JPG

P6110005.JPG

P6110006.JPG

P6110007.JPG

P6110012.JPG

P6110014.JPG

P6110016.JPG

P6110017.JPG

P6110018.JPG

P6110019.JPG

P6110022.JPG

P6110025.JPG

5 hours ago, Drop Bear said:

Great condition on those fish. What dam is that one? 112 Bass... cricket scores seem impossible yet you do it time and time again. Well done mate.

Google it one hour from Brissie😄😄 anyone can get big numbers on bait if the fish are there.

3 hours ago, Doyley said:

@Dinodadog are petrol motors able to be kept on the boat?

as far as I know they are allowed to be left on in all dams except NPD but Ray and me are working on them but dont hold much hope.Of course you are not allowed to use them if its an electric dam, some people wrap their motors with glad wrap and some remove any fuel, but it doesnt tell you to do this anywhere.SEQ water dont like it but tolerate it, Ray said last time he was at the Hinze dam there was 5 boats with motors still on.

Archived