Offshore Saturday

tugger

27 minutes ago, Old Scaley said:

Pearl perch poached in lemon butter last night - spectacular! Snapper in panko crumbs tonight. Gave a couple of fillets to my mum and cryovacced another 4 meals. You can never eat too much fish in my house.

We didn't get that big knobby we were after maybe later in the season a few might visit me. Will be targeting those ledges again soon we found those snapper late in the day on.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, straddiebrad said:

nice going guys good haul of fish, we ended up with 3 pearlies 4 snapper a moses and 2 ajs,there were a heap of just legal perlies too but we threw them back.

Yeah we got a few snapper and pearlies just over legal but sent them back for another day. The AJs would have stretched the arms I got monstered 4 times that found the reef before I could turn their heads. We all ended with a nice catch by the sounds of it Brad.

55 minutes ago, tugger said:

Yeah we got a few snapper and pearlies just over legal but sent them back for another day. The AJs would have stretched the arms I got monstered 4 times that found the reef before I could turn their heads. We all ended with a nice catch by the sounds of it Brad.

Yes was a good day and yes old terry got his arms streched a bit,and found some new ground to explore a bit too

Archived