Ozfish Oyster Reef Meeting Sunday 24th - Tomorrow

Hey everyone. Sorry for the Oyster Reef post. It will be the last for a while.
We are having our monthly meeting tomorrow - Sunday June 24th.
This is a very important meeting as it is our last meeting before we launch the OzFish Unlimited Wynnum Fishing Classic on July 14th. The Fishing Competition is for 12th to 14th October. We have a huge range of prizes for the competition including 2 Blue Fin Boats, BCF Packages, Alvey prize packs and so much more. It is huge!
I hope you can all come along. I will be hosting it again at my house.
Please PM me if you are keen. 
Start time is 12pm. If it is your first meeting and you would like to get a recap on what our oyster reef project is about feel free to come at 11.30 and we can chat about this. let me know and I will make sure I have some clothes on.
Things we will be discussing;
OzFish Unlimited Wynnum Fishing Classic – prizes, procedures, to do list, entry forms, Tilly Busting comp changes.
Moreton Bay Oyster Reef Restoration Project; Oyster shell availability, Port Of Brisbane Update, Project plans, website
Wynnum Creek Restoration Project; First meeting on this we will discuss what we can do and set up a plan of attack.
We are also doing a recruitment drive this month. Could you please contact people you know that might be interested in our project and ask them to join OzFish Unlimited.
So hope to see you there. I will be making pulled venison Rolls $2
Thanks

Archived