Fishing This Saturday 7 July 2018

Poddymullet

Getting nervous with excitement...getting the boat back tomorrow and n-e-e-d-t-o-f-i-s-h this weekend. 

Forecast is not looking great with NW around 10-15kts in the northern bay. 

Thinking of staying in close ... either Woody Point or trying some drifts close to the peninsula down to Redcliffe. 

What's everyone else thinking? 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Drop Bear said:

How did you go mate???

Had a good trip thanks.  Didn’t do a lot of fishing. Caught a good amount of dart but didn’t put up a report as they all look the same.  Didn’t do a lot of sightseeing this trip just a few lakes further north that we hadn’t seen before and back to the house just after lunch for a few afternoon beers each day.  Next trip will be sandy cape. Didn’t catch one tailor nor did I see anyone else catch one.  Thought I may have just caught the start of the season, but no luck 

29 minutes ago, Doyley said:

Had a good trip thanks.  Didn’t do a lot of fishing. Caught a good amount of dart but didn’t put up a report as they all look the same.  Didn’t do a lot of sightseeing this trip just a few lakes further north that we hadn’t seen before and back to the house just after lunch for a few afternoon beers each day.  Next trip will be sandy cape. Didn’t catch one tailor nor did I see anyone else catch one.  Thought I may have just caught the start of the season, but no luck 

ok sounds like a great trip all the same. I love dart. I know they are a bit fishy and fillets are thin but they are cracking on light gear. I hope to get back up to Fraser soon. Meanwhile Im off to Moreton Tomorrow. I hope there are a few Tailor around. 

Archived