Wynnum Fishing Classic

Angus

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Junky said:

Work constraints at that time of year dont allow me to enter. 

Can I just make a donation? 

Hey Junky,

I have just set up the tickets. We have $30 Raffle tickets where you can win a 4.2m Bluefin Rogue on a trailer with 30hp Parsun outboard.

Go to  https://www.ozfishmoretonbay.org/wfc/  and click on Buy ticket. 

32 minutes ago, straddiebrad said:

everthing seems straight forward mate,can you fish anywhere apart from the green zones,so there is no boundries

Yep as long as you attend a briefing/sign on and get your unique item you are free as a bird. As long as it is legal, you make it to the virtual weigh in with the phone you took the photo on etc.

27 minutes ago, straddiebrad said:

also it says that you automatic go in the draw for the blue fin in the adult entry fee,is it the same if you pay the super earlybird special?,and for the juniors entry do they automatic go in the draw for they lucky door prize,also no family entry price?

Thanks for the feedback. I will try and reword so it is clearer. 

Kids go into the draw for the 4.2 and the 3m!

got email ok but thought i would get something on mobile to save having to print tickets  when i click on email tickets it takes me to site and i have to log in and get the following screen

Friday, 12 October 2018 at 4:00 pm –
Sunday, 14 October 2018 at 2:00 pm (AEST)

Manly QLD

Concession Card Holder Entry

Contact Information
First Name *
ray
Surname *
kennedy
Email *

Cheers

Ray

1 hour ago, rayke1938 said:

got email ok but thought i would get something on mobile to save having to print tickets  when i click on email tickets it takes me to site and i have to log in and get the following screen

Friday, 12 October 2018 at 4:00 pm –
Sunday, 14 October 2018 at 2:00 pm (AEST)

Manly QLD

Concession Card Holder Entry

Contact Information
First Name *
ray
Surname *
kennedy
Email *

Cheers

Ray

looks like your name is registered though... fishing the poison water Ray! Been a while!

53 minutes ago, straddiebrad said:

whats the prize pool for the winners cant see it  anywhere might get more entrants if the new what the could win?

Yep its a good point. We don't have everything here yet so I want to sort it all properly when we actually know what there is.

Its pretty cool though

There is;

$1,388 Alvey products including Rod Reel combos, yabby pumps, bags and knives and much more.

$720 lure box lures

$640 Gobblers Lures

$300 BCF Gift vouchers

$200 Shads lures

$500 Inox prizes

$300 Indipal Leather Bags

Shimano Hats

$300 Damiki Lures

Club Marine Merch

and much much more. 

We are still working allocating the prizes and will have it all announced in about 2 weeks.

Stay tuned and I love the questions thanks Brad

1 hour ago, Drop Bear said:

Yep its a good point. We don't have everything here yet so I want to sort it all properly when we actually know what there is.

Its pretty cool though

There is;

$1,388 Alvey products including Rod Reel combos, yabby pumps, bags and knives and much more.

$720 lure box lures

$640 Gobblers Lures

$300 BCF Gift vouchers

$200 Shads lures

$500 Inox prizes

$300 Indipal Leather Bags

Shimano Hats

$300 Damiki Lures

Club Marine Merch

and much much more. 

We are still working allocating the prizes and will have it all announced in about 2 weeks.

Stay tuned and I love the questions thanks Brad

sounds good looking good,hope there is lots for the junior entrants as they are the future for the bay and for future comps if they have fun and win prizes it will get them back time after time.my grandkids love fishing now as when they started i took them were i new they would catch fish almost every cast, as they kept fishing i now take them in boats for lure fishing trolling not so easy to get but they are hooked now it keeps them out of troulbe and not watching the tv or on the computers,i think if i didnt take them to a place and catch fish they wouldnt be as interested but now there hooked.

11 hours ago, straddiebrad said:

sounds good looking good,hope there is lots for the junior entrants as they are the future for the bay and for future comps if they have fun and win prizes it will get them back time after time.my grandkids love fishing now as when they started i took them were i new they would catch fish almost every cast, as they kept fishing i now take them in boats for lure fishing trolling not so easy to get but they are hooked now it keeps them out of troulbe and not watching the tv or on the computers,i think if i didnt take them to a place and catch fish they wouldnt be as interested but now there hooked.

Nice stuff Brad. I agree with you. 

Only the Juniors have the chance to win the 3m boat and I am really looking forward to giving this away. 

We have heaps of Junior combos from Alvie to give away too and Club Marine have confirmed that they will be insuring both boat packages as well as giving us a stack of merch to give away for 2nd and 3rd places. 

I hope we get a great junior turnout. 

41 minutes ago, Drop Bear said:

Nice stuff Brad. I agree with you. 

Only the Juniors have the chance to win the 3m boat and I am really looking forward to giving this away. 

We have heaps of Junior combos from Alvie to give away too and Club Marine have confirmed that they will be insuring both boat packages as well as giving us a stack of merch to give away for 2nd and 3rd places. 

I hope we get a great junior turnout. 

nice work be  should a good event

• 3 weeks later...

Archived