Reckon You Are Good Enough To Win A Stella 5000 And Terez Rod?

Drop Bear

12 hours ago, Old Scaley said:

So, @Drop Bear, all you have to do is sign up for the comp and then go fishing and you have a chance to win incredible prizes like that AND you could win a boat as a lucky door prize?  Sounds too good to be true. What’s the catch?

I think I need to get my teeth whitened, rub on a fake tan and do an infomercial. 😛

You got it! 🙂 No catch for the 4.2m Bluefin Rogue with 30 hp engine on a trailer, all insured by Club Marine, as everyone that enters or buys a raffle ticket goes into the draw! As easy as that.

The second boat is for the kids. All Junior entrants go into the draw to win the 3m Bluefin catfish with 5.8hp motor (no licence required) on a trailer and insured. 

BUT THATS NOT ALL.... 

If you are a champion angler you could win the Stellas, Terez rods, $100 BCF gift voucher and awesome Gobblers Lure Packs. These are just some of the prizes for the Champion angler. To win you will need to have the longest combined length of all 6 species. Bream Whiting Flathead snapper jew and threadfin. That's right you can measure your Jew and your Threadfin even though it is a combined class. 

I think if you could catch one legal fish from all the species you would have to be in with a great show of winning it. 

Yew. 

This message was brought to you by OzFish Unlimited Moreton Bay. www.ozfishmoretonbay.org

written and authorized by Drop Bear

Archived