G'day From Nagambie, Vic

bushranger7

G'day guys, 

Been fishing for years and found this when I needed help with lure advice. Great forum!!

I'm in Nagambie, Vic and fish the lake here, the Goulburn River everywhere from Eildon dam to Shepparton. I also dabble a bit in the snapper in the bay on occasion. 

Prefer fresh over salt (mainly because I'm too lazy to wash and clean everything afterwards.... Yes I lived in Townsville for 9 years and lost a lot of treble hooks when I went away for work!!)
Slowly getting into fly fishing around the lake for carp (bloody great fun and easy to start with), but mainly do a LOT of angling. 

Anyway, great to be on board and hopefully will be here more often now I know it exists!

Keep up the great community and good luck with your next outing!

22 hours ago, bushranger7 said:

G'day guys, 

Been fishing for years and found this when I needed help with lure advice. Great forum!!

I'm in Nagambie, Vic and fish the lake here, the Goulburn River everywhere from Eildon dam to Shepparton. I also dabble a bit in the snapper in the bay on occasion. 

Prefer fresh over salt (mainly because I'm too lazy to wash and clean everything afterwards.... Yes I lived in Townsville for 9 years and lost a lot of treble hooks when I went away for work!!)
Slowly getting into fly fishing around the lake for carp (bloody great fun and easy to start with), but mainly do a LOT of angling. 

Anyway, great to be on board and hopefully will be here more often now I know it exists!

Keep up the great community and good luck with your next outing!

Gday Bushranger and welcome to afo.

Mate fly fishing for carp sounds awesome fun. 

I need to get back into fly fishing in general. 

Great to hear from you. We need more people from Vic here as there are too many QLDrs 🙂 Including me... 

Archived