Albert / Logan Junction

matthew1978

Hello , im new to this forum , im going to head out saturday or sunday for my first trip using a boat , im staying close around just so i can gain confidence , i want to fish the albert / logan Junction , i know there are bullies there , but what other sort of fish can be caught around that area.

TIA

matt

id imagine that you could catch a lot of saltwater species there (bream, flathead, whiting, jacks, trevally, threadies, jew, cod etc etc). It would come down to what you're wanting to target

if it was me, id have a variety of baits and steups out to see what works and what catches what. 

me personally, id be gunning for sharks at this time of year. No better light tackle sports fish in the river systems in my opinion 😆

17 hours ago, christophagus said:

id imagine that you could catch a lot of saltwater species there (bream, flathead, whiting, jacks, trevally, threadies, jew, cod etc etc). It would come down to what you're wanting to target

if it was me, id have a variety of baits and steups out to see what works and what catches what. 

me personally, id be gunning for sharks at this time of year. No better light tackle sports fish in the river systems in my opinion 😆

Im overdue to do a trip now... 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 06/11/2018 at 8:48 AM, matthew1978 said:

Heyas sorry forgot to update , went a couple weeks ago got some nice flathead but further down from the junction closer to the mouth , there were some bullies at the junction but was chasing flathead , next outing will be setup for a cpl bullies though for some fun

Good one mate. I look forward to seeing some pics of the sharks. 

Archived