Wynnum Fishing Classic This Friday!! Fri'yay I Mean!!

Drop Bear

I'm going to be the novice, and call me stupid. I've never attended a fishing comp before, but I have always wanted to.

So to summarize you basically have 3 days to catch the largest of the species to win the prizes. Does this mean that If i purchase a ticket I don't need to attend everyday? 

1 hour ago, STKE said:

So to summarize you basically have 3 days to catch the largest of the species to win the prizes. Does this mean that If i purchase a ticket I don't need to attend everyday? 

That's correct. You could still get lucky without catching a fish with the lucky door prize also.

39 minutes ago, STKE said:

Catching fish won't be the issue. I recon finding a spot out of the Wind will be. 

You can win the boat without even fishing 🙂

As per the rules just need to bring the picture on the measuring mat (issued at briefing either Friday night or Sat morning) to the virtual weigh in Sunday.

Angus

2 hours ago, STKE said:

I'm going to be the novice, and call me stupid. I've never attended a fishing comp before, but I have always wanted to.

You will need to come and pick up your unique item at one of the sign ins. Then if you have caught a legal fish you need to bring your phone with the picture on it to the virtual weigh in. I hope you win! you only need to get a lucky fish and you are up for some great prizes and medals. Like they mentioned, as soon as you buy a ticket, you are in the draw for one of 2 boat packages! 

Well said @straddiebrad.

Please remember as well everyone this is a fund raiser with huge volunteers behind it and not a pay cheque anywhere. This cause will make a noticeable difference and not in decades but single digit years.

So weather aside please sign up, have some fun, have a feed and maybe win a boat!

Archived