Zman Slim Swimz

BEN96

• 4 months later...

Motor oil i have found is much better in the Zman grubZ, which is one of the most reliable lures all round, great for everything from redfin to flathead. In terms of Slim SwimZ, i would probably go  for Opening Night, as it imitates bait fish and prawns really well, but some other colors i have found reliable are Greasy Prawn(Redfin love it, Trout, Pinkies, Flathead, salmon etc.), Pearl(Good all-rounder but great for freshwater species especially), Calico Candy(Flathead, Bream, Redfin, Pinkies), Blood Worm(Bream, Pinkies, Flathead, Redfin) and Electric Chicken(Salmon, Flathead and especially Snapper/Pinkies). TO be honest i would highly recommend using the Zman GrubZ instead as they have a better action and the motor oil color is brilliant and will catch any fish that takes a lure. Most colors in the Grubz catch fish. I would use a 2.5inch motor oil on a 1/12oz or 1/8oz(Smaller in fresh water,1/16oz) first at any spot to scout it out and get a first fish. Tight lines and hopefully this helps a bit

Harry

Archived